sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Introducing me ;)


Hi teacher! my name is Dario Corzo, But yo can call me Dario. I´m from Maracaibo originally. I´m 18 years old and I study accouting at URBE. I live en Maracaibo in Cumbres de Maracaibo.

I love God, my family, study, my girlfriend, music, dance, my country, playing soccer, driving, my car and pizza.

I hate the lies, smooking, war and injustice.

My dream is live with God, graduate form accounting, get marry with my girlfriend, travel, preach to Jesus, meet people and that my country changes.

The first day in the english class i knew a new friend. Her name is Merly Tacoronte, she´s from caracas, she study at law school, she´s 18 years old like me and she lives in Amparo.

She loves God, her family, her boyfriend, she likes dance, pizza, chocolate and she enjoys listen to music.

She can´t stand the violence and war. she doesn´t like the chicken and oranges.

Her dreams are graduate from law school, get marry, travel and preach to God.

She thinks that english is important for her life, because she can talk with other persons and it is excellent for an international job.

No hay comentarios: