sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Unit 11.What are you going to do?

This is a report of my favorite season of the year, that in my country we celebrate, the customs, and others things

The Christmas in my country is really good; the reason for the celebration is because in December 24th born Jesuschrist.

I Christmas is a celebration in family, in that season we put many adornments in the houses and streets. Normally we made much food like hallacas, bread of jam, pasticho, turkey, and others.

There are many fireworks, also the people buy toys to give the children and in the stores sold much pretty clothes, too.

When December 24th the parents give toys and present to his children and relatives. Finally December 31st all the people hope the New Year eve at 12:00am o’clock the New Year with many hugs, congratulations and fireworks between relatives and friendships.


I hope that you enjoy your christmas

No hay comentarios: